Thursday, August 10, 2006

yanker and yankee

I had the same thought as John.

I am an American. I am a voter wrapped in fear pheromones, wrapped in J Crew, wrapped in a light flakey crust of denial. Watch me tremble as my government cuts to the quick after being challenged in Connecticut. Oooh. I'm a-scared.

Update 8/10/2006 5:16 PM: CBC News:
An alleged plot to bomb commercial aircraft flying from Britain to the United States is a "stark reminder" that the U.S. is "at war with Islamic fascists," U.S. President George W. Bush said Thursday.
Thanks for the reminder guys, I almost forgot. But I remember now... something about "weapons of mass destruction" or something. Right? Connecticut should be ashamed of itself. Poor three term Senator Lieberman. Nobody ever gave him a fair shake. Although he did get a kiss once -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home