Monday, July 10, 2006

youtube wars: zero attrition?

So. In my non-expert-blogger opinion, we are into day three of the youtube wars*. This cuban youtuban missile crisis went from naval blockade to defcon 1, and beyond, in a matter of a few hours - so it should have ended just as quickly.

It hasn't.

I don't have anything in my arsenal that hasn't already been deployed and I'm not interested in adding to the destruction - so, in tribute to those who refuse to give up the fight, here's a youtube video of
Jesus Lizard performing before and after the lead singer frontman David Yow** is struck in the head with a flying bottle. I found this during one of my recent youtube binges - I'm glad to be able to work into this blog. Again, this is not submitted as a flame - this is in tribute to those who look fear in the eye, then click play, and laugh.

link (bottle/head connection at 0:50 mark)

* via atrios.blogspot.com, thepoorman.net, sadlyno.com and other youtube pugilists.

** BTW - davidyow.blogspot.com is not what it sounds like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home