Thursday, June 15, 2006

I don't why I find this so funny...

I mean, couldn't you do this with The A-Team or MacGyver or nearly any other oddball teevee serial? Although the theme song gag wouldn't work the same:

Dr Who Night: "The Pitch of Fear" Mark Gatiss**

oh, and there's
this** too.

More on Mark Gatiss and Little Britain
here.

Update 6/15/2006 11:20 PM: hey! what's this? a-
hahaha

Ok simmer down now... here, enjoy some lite funk*:

Brand New Heavies in SPAAAAACE! and the Space Cowboy.

Update, a few minutes later... : OK!! What the flip are you bothering me for? I get it! You like Jamiroquai! You and like five million other people! Why not go and make it 5,616,022 views?! here! GOSH!!!

Update, a couple days later... :

* or, as some people call it, disco. And I don't know why I find this so funny funky:

Geroppa! (youtube, whatelse? be patient... only 0:46 long)

more Geroppa!

** Update, goddammit edition: busted links - "This video has been removed at the request of copyright owner BBC because its content was used without permission".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home