Friday, June 02, 2006

motherlode

one stop shopping for tons of great videos. nice.

I went looking for some Oingo Boingo since I namechecked Tim Burton's Pee Wee's Big Adventure twice now (well, thrice now I guess) and I ended up at this youtube user's page. sick. barely a stinker in the bunch.

Also, the YT-to-the-UBE is going down for some maintenance, so this post is bit of a tease. Sorry.

Update 6/5/2006 2:38 AM: an even better list via firedoglake.com

Update 6/5/2006 2:58 AM: hmm... not a complete list (only one REM video? I've got my spine, I've got my... orange crush? oh, there it is!) - but a great place to get your Youtube music vid fix. This one made me sleepy. Almost.

Update 6/5/2006 3:11 AM: Yep, 3AM and I'm still up. Maybe this one will get me ready for bed (and possibly a good Mulholland Drive inspired nightmare). Here's the more upbeat version by some dude ;-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you found us via Sadly No. Those guys rock. We'd love to have some NYC imput, as I no longer live there, but am finishing a degree there this month.

June 05, 2006 9:40 AM  
Blogger orson said...

Hey! Yeah, I love S,N! I'll prob. go back there now for the 100th time today. I really should do more NYC writing. I could do a poor version of curbed - where I complain about no dog friendly bldgs in brooklyn that we can afford to buy into. hmph. or I could just keep writing about youtube junk.

good luck with the degree work!

June 05, 2006 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home