Friday, December 08, 2006

same old same old

one post per month. sad.

know what else is sad?
this. via curbed.com

but I suppose it ain't none of my damned business no more
anyhow since I moved from NY to PA.

hmmm... what else.

- not really working is getting old.

- not having a 100% completed apt/building to live in is getting old.

- I'm getting old (and wise? or maybe just old. old and fat?).

- my dog still hating me is getting old.

- this blog is getting old.

- the sliced ham bits in the fridge are getting a little to old to feed to the dog.

- my computer is getting old (I want one of these - pretty sick i think).

perhaps I'll have something to write about in Jan.

Update: 12/9/2006 3:30 PM Oh well. I guess I won't be buying any 6,000 dollar dual amd opteron workstations from HP (with the six grand that I don't have anyway) because HP is naughty and bad* according to an article in the NYT paper today by Brad Stone and Matt Richtel - and I can't seem to find it online so I 'googled' Brad Stone and Matt Richtel and found this which talks about some kids in a writing workshop or something and how they designed their own video games which includes drawings with awesome titles like 'Mostly Drawn Stingray' which sounds like some shitty band I wouldn't enjoy at all or 'The Dragon or The Ligon' which might as well be titled 'Vote For Pedro' if you catch my drift and I think you do. Anyway, I tried the game but my dude kept dying so I'm going to go and buy the cheat hint booklet.

*the article headline is "Senate Passes Bill to Criminalize Pretexting"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home