Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I've been caught stealing -

once when I was 5.

Actually I turned myself in - to my mom. And I was six, not five. maybe five.

not sure about my age but true story.

Despite having a sense of shame/remorse/conscience and the attendant ability to admit fault (unlike this one guy who's like the 43rd President of the United States or something) - despite all that, according to this, I am...



via fauxrealtho after clicking through from comments at tbogg.

no links b/c I am shy umm, EVIL!!!* (h/t recent thepoorman.net post about that kook whose surname rhymes with spinach featuring a still of Sir Simon Milligan and Manservant Hecubus).

so my dog hates me because I am evil... but I answered 'beef' not 'dog' on the quiz question about meat in my diet. Perhaps b/c I chose 'Luxembourg' over 'Italy' - I mean she is an Italian Greyhound after all (heh. duh. bad jokes! EVIL!) But I've never been to Italy and Luxembourg was a cool place to visit - it had all those caves and tunnels and shit - what d'ya call em - Casemates

speaking of Italy and Evil and 1997 (oh we weren't discussing 1997? I'm always talking about the mid to late nineties. word!) here's a rad movie: Life is Beautiful. BTW, in the off chance you haven't seen it, the father dies in the end -- I AM EVIL!

Also - this blog turned a year old last month I think - time to smother it with a pillow -- which reminds me of another great kids in the hall sketch.

what was I talking about again? hmmm. Chaotic Evil is more like it.

* posted by a user called 'camelsmoker04' - I don't know what that's supposed to mean either. I don't want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home