Thursday, May 11, 2006

more bad news

What, it's not enough that my cat is dead?



Now I have to read how the terrorists have won - how they have us gleefully shredding The Constitution?

That's just great.

And when you have an approval rating of 31 percent (and falling)* that's a lot of Americans to spy on - better get crakin' boys. Those political enemies aren't going to drag themselves off in the middle of the night.


usatoday.com link via firedoglake.com, atrios.blogspot.com, etc.

Update 5/11/2006 7:01 PM: Dear AT&T. If you don't approve of my little collage of your corporate logo onto the evil bouncing ball from The Prisoner I sincerely apologize. I would've mocked Verizon instead but they've got Darth Vader and I ain't messing with no Darth Vader -

Plus, he's... he's my carrier?!

NOOOOOOO!!!!

* Update 5/12/2006 12:09 PM: Called it! Bush Dips Into the 20s. Do I have a crystal ball... or have I found hope that the American public and press** are waking up? I don't need no crystal ball! Besides, I left it in the basement of the Alamo.*** Link via thepoorman.net (sorry, link shy today).

** Thanks again Mr. Colbert!

*** Also, Pee Wee is funny when he does the whole "I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I?" and "LALALALALALALA - I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" thing. When Bush does it? Not so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home