Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Whippets & Ouija boards

I wonder what these animal communicators (ahem. Broken Flowers anyone?) would have to tell me about the thoughts and/or aura of my dog (who hates me)?

I'm guessing the aura is a nice, anxious and angry orange-ish hue (
to match her skin, natch) and the contents of her mind are mainly "Mommy!?!! Mommy!?!! Ohmygod!!! It's HIM!! Keep him away!! Aiieeeee!!! Where can I hide!?!! Under the bed!?!!" with a few positive thoughts like "OOh goodie! Time for a walk!" and "Sausage!" thrown in since I have seen her tail wag... on occasion. What can I say? She runs hot and cold. Mostly cold. Like my cobweb covered heart.

Good luck, animal communicators. Try not to get too much psychic dog slobber in your third eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home