Sunday, February 12, 2006

blizzrd


-shovel sidewalk
-walk to Madiba
-snap a photo
-have some brunch & bloody marys in mason jars
-pick up people food / cat food
-snap another photo
-play one Bowie CD I have only because mrs. greenthoughts didn't believe I had any Bowie
-- Ground control to mrs. greenthoughts... P3WND! eat it!!1!elevntyoneone!1!!
-have a beer, log on to Blogger
-share these photos with you.

Update 2/12/2006 4:37 PM:
-
get my laugh for the day*
-watch
Jacobs ladder since it finally arrived a few days ago despite being pushed further and further back in the Netflix queue.

*[Edit 2/13/06 2:20 PM] it makes me laugh because after this and now this, I gotta say just hang up the ol' rifle there 'Big Time' and stick to the fly-fishing.. er, on second thought, scratch that too. And no, people getting shot in the face is *not* my idea of humor -- just FYI.

Update: 2/13/2006 12:48 PM: Edit/PS. Touched up my l33t *satirical* taunting of my wife -- her music is far cooler than mine, and I am *not* a native to l33t (read 'I am a poseur').

Also, I totally forgot that
Macaulay Culkin (age ten) was in Jacob's Ladder (very few lines, not terribly good) which took me right out of the film for a sec (not to mention noticing a bunch of other now very familiar faces/actors). And the 'making-of' documentary and deleted scenes really showed how bad the movie could have been had Adrian Lyne not added/changed what he did. All in all, I still like it, but it would be better as a pure mood piece without such a resolved ending, dead son or no. Just see it for the acting by Tim Robbins -- right up there with his Oscar-winning (and Golden Globe) Mystic River performance.

Update: 2/13/2006 1:12 PM: and coming soon from Adrian Lyne...Keanu as Johnny Mnemonic Johnny Stompanato in
Stompanato. dude. ahem. I mean, d00d. I am there. Will Flea be in it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home