Thursday, February 02, 2006

Look at me, I’m a scattered!*


2003 UB313 or 'Xena' (the red line) is located in the scattered disc which overlaps the Kuiper belt (I hate when you overlap your belt). Animation from here created by this guy.

*see
Shattered by The Rolling Stones. Great song.

Update 2/2/2006 11:34 PM: This random post is not quite random and pointless enough so Etch-A-Sketch Albert Einstein has been kind enough to help me tie together some of my last few posts: 1) Etch-A-Sketch, made by The Ohio Art Company, is a popular toy which was apparently used by a very patient and talented person to create a portrait of 2) Einstein, who famously proposed a theory of general relativity which would become crucial to cosmology** and who was 3) very much involved in the Civil Rights movement**.

** according to this Wikipedia entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home