Thursday, January 26, 2006

drink four, vomit twice.

Detail from "The Drink Four Drinkers"
[Je suis désolé Monsieur Degas]
Getting a buzz out of absinthe

Four was launched in 2005 and is available across Ohio, and there are plans to release it nationwide in the US by the end of 2006.
OOoh! I can't wait 'till this mutant swill comes to my backwater town! Is this the same Ohio where they put chili on spaghetti?

DrinkFour? How about I drink ZERO! Burn!!! I got your 'body buzz' right here!

I'm sorry Ohio. We've never even met. I guess I'm still angry about, well... I better not catch you stealing another election. OK?

And please don't ask me what I was doing at cantechonline.com because then I'd have to explain my visit to Convenience Store News - it's a long boring story. Kind of like this blog, only long.

Update 4/4/2006 11:51 PM: Drink Four and Vote Twice: Ohio Secretary of State J. Kenneth Blackwell in the hot seat - via derenegade.blogspot.com & tpmmuckraker.com.

2 Comments:

Blogger orson said...

im-
I guess I was referring more to that part of the OHIO electorate that was kept away from the polls. link

RE: Ohio in general... since I've never been I can't knock it too much - the closest I've ever come is Bear Run, PA outside of Pittsburgh to see Falling Water by Frank Lloyd Wright. The R&R Hall of Fame does hold some interest to me - both the building and the exhibits. Baseball not so much - although I may make a trip to Cooperstown NY -but not for this -for this. tasty.

January 30, 2006 1:04 PM  
Blogger orson said...

hmm. on second thought, this is a better link about Ohio and the 2004 election voter irregularities. Anyway, water under the bridge right? Why beat a dead democracy - I mean, horse. I'm taking solace in the fact that Bush is stuck at approx. 40% approval. Quite a mandate ya got there W. (I'll go mutter to myself offline now -- *frickin fracka-fricka mumble mumble*)

January 30, 2006 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home