Tuesday, January 31, 2006

4074: Year of the Dog

Did I say my dog was turning orange?
I meant green & yellow with long fangs.

A Happy and Prosperous New Year? I'll settle for quiet and uneventful. And no, I won't be walking in the
parade with my dog (who hates me). I don't think she would enjoy the fireworks - she shakes enough as it is.
The 7th Annual Chinatown Lunar New Year Parade will feature a special section of proud canine marchers, many dressed in Chinese-style doggie clothes!
Update 1/31/2006 2:34 PM: And if it's 'dirty dogs' you're looking for (see comments) go here. you're welcome.

3 Comments:

Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Ewwwwwwww! where didja get such a pic from?

Dirty Dog!

January 31, 2006 2:28 PM  
Blogger orson said...

foo dog pic came from here.

January 31, 2006 2:29 PM  
Blogger orson said...

hmmm. perhaps that was *too* dirty. my bad. I should really add a PG-13 or NC-17 warning flag to this blog. For now let's just say 'caveat lector'.

January 31, 2006 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home