Monday, January 16, 2006

Martin Luther King Jr.

The King Center

to be sold to the National Park Service?

Update 1/19/2006 7:11 PM: Two things (because without them this post would be 100% link dumpage).


One: I hope The King Center remains a 100% independent organization. I realize the Park Service may be limited to simply keeping up the facilities but after the Federal Bureau of Investigation's relationship* with Martin Luther King Jr. I say the U.S. Government should have no presence at the King Center.

Two: The Triple Evils - a nice quickie on the true enemy. I would add 'Corruption' but I suppose it could fall under POVERTY\materialism
*Link: FOIA Reading Room Index 'K' - click on King, Martin Luther, Jr.


Update 1/31/2006 1:01 PM: Coretta Scott King, widow slain U.S. civil rights leader, dies at age 78

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home