Thursday, December 01, 2005

I reckon this place is dead... knot!

So, I haven't figured out to make statcounter ignore what I assume are webcawlers/bots visiting for zero seconds. In the meantime (oohh, that reminds me of Helmet... gah!, it's like my brain is constantly playing a game of Make-A-Match and it's all music from 6-12 yrs ago. Ok, I'll stop.) just disregard the statcounter. I'm still learning* this stuff as I go.

So, except for me, this place is pretty much a ghost ship, which is Ok as I am still getting my sea legs (wet behind the ears, etc.). 'Tis a lonley life.**

Ho! What's this on the horizon? A ship adrift? Why it's none other than our doppelganger, a dreadnought by the name of
My Cat Hates Me Aye. It chills me to the bone to see her like this. bbrrrr.

Shh. Listen. I think I hear a kitty in galley. Fetch her the fanciest feast ye can find.

*randomly pushing buttons and crossing my fingers.

**I know,
Talk like A Pirate Day is like 10 months from now. And I've still got a pumpkin on my stoop. What are ya goin' to do about it?? Arr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home