Wednesday, November 30, 2005

gospel yeah yeah


Another note on DC punk bands
indie/punk bands- Black Flag was just slightly before my time (not sure if they had a lot of 8-14 yr old fans) so I feel compelled to share with you a band while perhaps not 'punk' per se is a Dischord (Dischord is DC label, Rollins was in DC when he joined - whatever, like any of this makes any sense) band that I have actually seen a couple of times and rocked out to - The Make-Up - plus, in those outfits (bright yellow) they look like they could give Henry Rollins a run for his money, scooping some serious ice cream.

...not on
President Bush's ipod, although I think he would enjoy 'You + I Vs. The World'
if the song title is anything to go by.

Update 12/1/2005 1:33 AM: [Edit] Am I making any sense at all? I know LA and DC are two different places, OK? Ice cream damn it!

Update 12/1/2005 2:10 AM: Also, this seems like as good a time/place as any to add that
We Jam Econo will explain to you why this band (pictured below) could be your life.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home