Saturday, April 08, 2006

Land of Confusion*

I think found a possible new fav** who links to a Waco Tribune-Herald article (yes that Waco, TX) about a recent brouhaha involving infamous counter-culture agitator and public enemy #1 Bill Nye the Science Guy. Well bless my beakers!


"MEEP!"

And elsewhere***, just in time for tax season, we learn that (warning:
yet another Ohio rant!) apparently this little blurb no longer applies to the IRS -
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
Pehaps I should I start a new blog - is mygodhatesme.blogspot.com taken?

nope.

* see the other
Genesis
** if only for the URL and the Bill Nye/Waco post [Update 4/9/06 10:22 PM: Yes, yes, I quickly realized it is a carbon copy of the original post at sploid.com published by Gawker Media. I thought that was a no-no. I guess if you provide a link to the original it's OK.]

*** via americablog.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home