Monday, January 02, 2006

Fetchez la vache!*

Welcome 2006. I should have stayed in Miami so I could greet you there when you arrived. But for some reason I booked my return flight for your birthday. I guess my New Year's resolution will have to be something like 'I resolve to be less cruel to myself when planning my next vacation'.

BBC:
Jonathan Ive, the man behind Apple's iconic iPod and iMac, has become a CBE in the New Year Honours list.
That's nice, but what I want to know is, what's on the Royal iPod? Jethro Tull perhaps?

Disclosure: I have an iPod (classic).

Disclosure #2: As I post this, I am busy** dumbing-down my super-large mpeg4 files to the crude but smaller mp3 format because my 1,127 songs have filled up my 8.5 GB SCSI HDD. Ahh... the age old question finally has an answer: Quantity.

* Fetchez pas la vache! He is only a near-knight.

** I'm going alphabetically by album title:


On the cooling rack...

Minute Men: Double Nickels on the Dime

in the oven...

The Jesus Lizard: Down

and up next...

Elysian Fields: Dreams That Breathe Your Name

Various Artists: Everything You Always Wanted To Know About 60s Mind Expansive Punkadelic Garage Rock Instrumentals But Were Afraid To Ask

They Might Be Giants: Flood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home