Friday, October 14, 2005

Four Times A Lady

Rove testifies fourth time on CIA leak
Can I just say, I feel like
singing? ::ahem::

There are many many crazy things
That will keep me loving you
And with your permission
May I list a few

The way you wear your manacles
The way you make your plea
The memory is just hysterical
No they can’t take that away from me

The way your smile just leaves
The way you sing off key
The way you haunted my dreams
No they can’t take that away from me

We may never never meet again, on that bumpy road to love
But I’ll always, always keep the memory of

The way you fell on your knife
The way we watched you bleed
The way you changed my life
No they can’t take that away from me


Update 10/14/2005 1:22 PM: BTW the picture is a fake - a nice bit of photoshop work. Kudos to whoever made it. Perhaps KR will pose for a photo op like this soon - for reals.

Update 10/14/2005 2:25 PM:
flight risk?

Update: 10/14/2005 10:24 PM: added link to 'Classic Sinatra'

Update 10/17/2005 2:12 AM: Karl Rove would immediately resign or go on unpaid leave if indicted in the CIA leak case, sources familiar with the strategy tell time. -
The Raw Story via Desi at Jesus' General

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home