Thursday, October 13, 2005

Pardon me,

would you happen to have any Orange Alert?

NY Daily News - Terror tip for rich:


Terror tip for rich
By ALISON GENDAR
DAILY NEWS POLICE BUREAU CHIEF
Thursday, October 13th, 2005

The city's rich and well-connected were tipped off to last week's subway terror threat days before average New Yorkers, the Daily News has learned.

At least two E-mails revealing the purported plot were sent to a select crowd of business and arts executives early last week by New Yorkers who claimed to have close connections to Homeland Security and other federal officials, authorities said.
I didn't get this email. My sloppy dress and offshore accounts must have everyone fooled. What a sly fox I am! Huzzah! Anyhoo, since I gave the entire staff off today I must run home now and walk the dog. She poops when I put her harness on - have I mentioned that before? Dreadful. I don't think I've met someone who made me poop when they try to grab me. I've had coffee that does something similar. Ta!

Update 10/13/2005 11:45 PM:
Snopes.com: NY Subway Warning

Update 10/14/2005 8:39 PM: Somebody named 'Boortz' (Borat?) sez "we should save the rich people first"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home