Sunday, October 09, 2005

oops

It looks like either I have to become a premium member of Yahoo! Briefcase or you have to sign in with your Yahoo! ID in order for you to hear this and this.
D'oh!


Update 10/9/2005 1:48 AM: This is not working. This blows. If you're reading this and you know of some good FREE online storage solution that my wine-soaked brain isn't coming up with please let me know in the comments. Ideally it would allow 30MB or more of storage with public access, all file types, hotlinking, does my laundry, etc. etc.

::crickets::

hello? anyone?

Update 10/9/2005 3:24 AM: Alreet! I gives up. It's after 3AM - I need to stop! Listen to Joe Liggins 'Rag Mop'
here and check out Astoveboat 'Oh Apparition' here

Update 10/14/2005 3:35 PM:
Fixed the Astoveboat audio link. Thanks putfile.com !

1 Comments:

Blogger orson said...

I seem to be cleaver? ward!

October 10, 2005 1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home