Monday, May 08, 2006

Chuck Hagel Channeling Don Cheadle?

Check this (via dailykos) then pull up a chair for another choice chunk of chicken-shit chin-flap from Chuck...

Sen. Chuck Hagel:
Hagel shook up his fellow Republicans by warning that a Category 5 political season was upon them and they had better prepare, or else the voters would do to them what Katrina did to New Orleans.

"We may be faced with one of those elections where a lot of people go down," he said.
from the electronic newspaper Delaware Grapevine 'SEN. CHUCK HAGEL STORMS IN FOR CASTLE (AND HIMSELF)' - April 26, 2006

Don Cheadle:
"The dogs are piling on the President. I'm cool with it. I'm one more on the dog pile. How Bush handled this [Hurricane Katrina Disaster] was an embarrassment."
From New York Daily News, Rush & Malloy: 'Leading Blacks label Bush a disaster' - September 8, 2005

Chuck is a-sceered! And he should be, dog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlie said...

I think Senator Hagel is right to be worried about how the Republicans will do in this year's election.

May 09, 2006 9:21 AM  
Blogger orson said...

Hi charlie-

Welcome. Glad we agree. I checked out your blog... Hagel in 2008? To be blunt, I don't think I could handle another Republican President. I don't the world could handle it. What's Chuck's stance on the environment, human rights and liberties, torture, civil liberties, privacy, money laundering, campaign finance, corporate welfare, reproductive rights, separation of church and state, checks and balances, science?

For the record, I'm a democrat who turned Green to protest the invasion of Iraq - thus my handle... well, that and a Smithereens song. Since I'm also a pragmatist I will eventually re-register as a Democrat some time before 2008.

Maybe I should add an "impeach bush" button on my blog.

-gt

May 10, 2006 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home